When I move through the corridors of our Temple of Knowledge , can hear the chatter of eager minds,triumphant of sportier,the harmonizing sound of dancing feet and the melodious voice of gorgeous kiddies .I can also see the enthusiastic spirits of little scientists , overwhelming creativity of our talented kids,sharing of thoughts and ideas among groups and a grand gesture of global concern of little buds by nurturing plants and trees.
Yes ,we are a school with a difference.
“Every parent would like to have a child whose personality shines where the child goes. It is the personality that is appreciated everywhere. Such pleasing personality is what the main aim of the education”.These are the words of our beloved His Holiness Sri Sri Ravisankar.
Such an education is provided in our school.Our mission is to strive for holistic and stress free education and Joyful learning.
This vidyamandir is a place where we groom our children to become confident,articulate and enlighten young citizens ready to step into global society with dignity,honour and integrity .Our Vidhyakshetra provides an atmosphere for multifaceted development where children are encouraged to channelize their potential in the pursuit of excellence.We facilitate a safe ,supportive and stimulating environment that will empowers student to become innovative thinkers,creative problem solvers and inspired learners prepared to thrive in 21 st century.
Imparting a value based education in a stress -free and child friendly environment is the heart of our vision.
Ours is a school with the methodology ‘Broaden the vision Deepen the root’ imbibing the five aspects of education.
Our specialties include.
- We nurture the student with meditation yoga and pranayama to give them inner depth,stability and sense of belongingness.
- Eco-friendly and open air classes are promoted
- A good satsang troop-undertake performance outside the campus also
- Nurturing awareness and human values instead of merely providing information
- Methodology that challenge the mind and stimulate enquiry
- Outdoor educational trips
- NCERT and CBSE recommended curriculum.
- ‘Art Excel‘ for students above the age of 7 and ‘Yes course‘ above the age of 12 are provided.
- Sradha and Medha training for teachers.
- Ample provision for co-curricular activities :Music class, Dance class, Karatte class, drawing and Painting class,instrumental music class,Abacus class,training in traditional performing arts.
- Regular up gradation of CBSE method of pedagogy by master of trainees.
We are committed in taking constructive and purposeful action to produce optimistic independent and creative learners and leaders who will bring glory to the School ,State and Nation.
Use this rare opportunity to educate your children in Gurujis Vidhyamandir.
Ms. Jayakumary M.N